Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wicked Lasers 95mW Green Laser Pointer Review

When Wicked Lasers sent us their Wicked Lasers Advance Phoenix 75mW to review last year, I wondered why I needed such a powerful laser pointer. After fiddling with it, I still don’t see why I needed one. But, boy was it fun! I don’t need one, but I sure want one.

This year, Wicked Lasers introduced their new Evolution series of green laser pointer. And fortunately for us, Wicked Lasers has sent us a unit to review again! This time, a Wicked Lasers Evo 95mW.

The Looks

Every Wicked Laser comes in a sleek case. Cool engraving.
Goggles to protect your eyes. Full view of the laser goggles.

In my opinion, the new design looks way better than the previous. It has sleekness written all over it. The silver gives it a touch of class which the previous design lacks, and the construction feels solid. The ‘ON’ button has a solid click to it too.

No comments: